dimanche, juin 08, 2008

"Silence (Delirium)"

Give me release/witness me/I am outside/give me peace/Heaven holds a sense of wonder/ and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides/In this white wave I am sinking in this silence in this white wave /in the silence I believe/Passion chokes the flower'till she cries no more possessing all the beautyhungry still for more/Heaven holds a sense of wonder...I can't help this longing comfort me I can't hold it all in if you won't let me /Heaven holds a sense of wonder...In this white wave I am sinking in this silence in this white wave/ in this silence I believe/I have seen you in this white wave you are silent you are breathing in this white wave I am free...


SARAH McLACHLAN LYRICS"Silence (Delirium)"

Archives du blog